Re: [Orgmode] Literal examples and indentation

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Literal examples and indentation
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:46:08 +0200

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Juan <address@hidden> wrote:
> For ASCII export, the 2 leading spaces are hard-coded in org-ex.el
> line 2292:
>
>   (lambda (l) (concat "  " l))
>
> You'll need to tinker inside the code in order to change the
> indentation.

Ok, so the answer of my initial question is no.

That's a bit sad because, IMHO, this could a little be smarter than
this. For example if the line to indent is an empty one, then don't
insert indentation, or if the text is already indented then indent
with respect of the current indentation, etc...

Bye,
--
Francis