[Orgmode] Re: Bug: Items with repeating timestamps don't appear in the a

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Items with repeating timestamps don't appear in the agenda [6.36trans (release_6.36.509.g9e9b)]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 23:28:54 +0200

Hi Bernt,

thanks, I have reverted the commit.  Too bad it is not working.

- Carsten

On Jul 5, 2010, at 11:16 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

Oh!  It's not that the future dates are missing it's the entry for
_today_ that is missing. So yes my commit breaks this and I'll get it
reverted.

Hi Carsten,

Please revert the following commit.  It's my second failed attempt at
fixing this issue.

I think I'll just leave it alone for now.  I'd rather have the agenda
display all entries as it does now than miss cyclic repeating entries
for today.

,----
| commit 516640aff96b627d8ad412f6cdb436535600aff0
| Author: Bernt Hansen <address@hidden>
| Date:   Wed Jun 23 02:40:16 2010 +0000
|
|     Fix agenda display for late scheduled and deadline tasks
|
| * lisp/org.el (org-time-string-to-absolute): Ignore cyclic repeater
|     when displaying items on todays agenda date.
|
| Ignore the cyclic repeater when displaying items on today's agenda | date. If you have a weekly task and miss the date the agenda view
|     will show more than a week late now instead of resetting on the
|     cyclic repeating date.  This makes it much more obvious when you
|     missed a repeating task after the repeater.
`----

Thanks,
Bernt

- Carsten