Re: [Orgmode] tabular logging of values in habits and other repeating ta

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] tabular logging of values in habits and other repeating tasks
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 11:01:58 +0200

You can create a table in the task and possibly a template (with org
capture) to easily add a new line to this table. Whenever you complete the
task you add the information to the table and mark the task as DONE. An
advantage of this is that you can use the org-babel powers to make whatever
you want with the information.

--
Darlan