[Orgmode] org-publish vs emacs-muse vs txt2tags

From: Xin Yang
Subject: [Orgmode] org-publish vs emacs-muse vs txt2tags
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:20:31 +0100

Hi everybody,

These three software packages all can do the job of converting plain
text files to various tag formats. But which one is the best now?

I used to be an emacs-muse user, and just switched to org weeks ago,
since org has been a part of emacs for quite a long time. I use
muse/org-publish mainly to export html and LaTeX files. In my
experience, org-publish controls some details in a document better, but
emacs-muse can publish various styles in one go via adding different
headers and footers. I am not an export on either, so please correct and
add some more points.

I just found txt2tags, which has been 7 year old, and it is a small
cross-OS program. Does anybody use it? If so, could you give a short
review about it?