Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] literate Lisp games development questions

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] literate Lisp games development questions
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 15:48:43 -0700

Hi David,

"David O'Toole" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> I have gotten some very basic support working, where you can execute Common
> Lisp blocks via slime, and basic tangling works as well.
>
> See  http://github.com/dto/org-babel-lisp/  for my very basic code. Feel
> free to use this, I already have FSF papers, and I will keep you updated on
> progress.

Very cool,

please do let us know when you think it's ready to be folded into Babel.
There will be some minor changes required to catch up with the very
latest version of Babel (e.g. `org-babel-add-interpreter' and
`org-babel-tangle-langs') have both been removed, but nothing major.

Best of luck with the lisp games! -- Eric