[Orgmode] (no subject)

From: amscopub-mail
Subject: [Orgmode] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:50:34 -0700 (PDT)

The following latex options produce the right format (an article scaled up to
20pts using the "arev" font):

#+LaTeX_CLASS: article
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [12pt]
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{amsmath,amsthm,amssymb} \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[20pt]{extsizes} \usepackage{arev} \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}

However, when I export to HTML, the math equations fail to export. And yes, I
set the right variable for exporting latex snippets in HTML.

Ideas? The culprit seems to be the arev package. Export works fine if I remove
that. However, why would that cause a problem?

Using org-mode 6.36
--
--Thanks!
U.