[Orgmode] Fix: org-mobile-push results in byte-code: Wrong type argument

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [Orgmode] Fix: org-mobile-push results in byte-code: Wrong type argument: listp, "TODO"
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:28:32 +0900

Hi all,
this problem was described by Xin already some monthes ago. Following
the thread, the solution was to remove the customisation of the variable
"org-todo-keywords".

Today, I faced the exact same problem. Removing seems not the correct
solution to me so I searched around in the org-manual.
To my surprise I found the following example:

(setq org-todo-keywords
       '((sequence "TODO" "FEEDBACK" "VERIFY" "|" "DONE" "DELEGATED")))

whereas in my init file I used simply

(setq org-todo-keywords
       '("TODO" "STARTED" "WAITING" "DONE"))

I changed my lines according to the manual and now org-mobile-push works
without any problem. I wasn't able to track down whether the
org-todo-keyword variable changed recently and I used an old definition
or why I customised it in this "simple" resp. wrong way. Surprisingly,
this didn't effect the TODO states mechanism in org-mode itself. They
work as desired with the old customisation.

Just thought I let you know, maybe some people fight or will fight with
the same problem.

Bye

Torsten