Re: [Orgmode] Re: latex export and booktabs tables

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: latex export and booktabs tables
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:09:39 -0700

One way to deal with this without adding even more complexity to the
core of org-mode could be through the use of "Library of Babel"
functions.

The attached org-mode file provides a function for exporting to the
longtable environment with some example usage.  If this looks generally
useful it (and maybe similar functions) could be added to the library of
babel distributed w/Org-mode.

What do you think? -- Eric