Re: [Orgmode] org-mode stopped compiling recently

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode stopped compiling recently
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:00:35 -0700

Hi Daniel,

The ob.el file (referenced by ob-table.el) is now explicitly requiring
'outline which provides the show-all function.  Hopefully this will fix
the issue below, please let me know if it doesn't -- I'm unable to
reproduce this problem on my install and I think it may have something
to do with using either an old Emacs, or using the emacs provided by
default on Macs.

Thanks -- Eric