Re: [Orgmode] habits error when using diferent org-scheduled-string

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] habits error when using diferent org-scheduled-string
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:09:38 +0200

Hi Caio,

nice catch, this should be fixed now.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On Jun 25, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Caio wrote:

Hi Organizers,

I'm using Org-Mode version 6.36c. When defining a habit task, I find
this error on the Agenda View:

    org-habit-parse-todo: Habit nil has no scheduled date

This occurs when using the customized word for the
org-scheduled-string, "AGENDADO:", to fit my language, Portuguese.
When switching back to default "SCHEDULED:", just in this specific
headlines, habits works fine in the agenda.

Is this a bug? Looking in org-habit.el, I didn't find any hard-coded
string; just the org-scheduled-string variable is referred in the
org-habit-parse-todo defun. Only version 6.36c is installed in the
system, so no conflicts should be involved. Maybe this error happens
because the customization only takes place in my dotemacs, after Emacs
loads org-mode. But the modified keyword works fine in its regular
timestamp use. I hardily understand elisp, this is just speculation.

You have created a great tool, congratulations!

B.R.
— Caio