[Orgmode] Issue tracking

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Issue tracking
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:19:00 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have just emptied my entire Org-mode queue which I still had. Instead, I will from now on pick issues to work on from two locations:

1. John's patchwork patch tracker
2. David's issue tracking file

So if you have reported an issue and no action seems to be taken, check if the issue is in one of those two systems. If not, take steps to get them in there - either by resending a patch in proper format, and by writing to David or by adding the issue to the tracker yourself. Most of the time this should not be necessary as David seems to be doing a great job at finding the issue than need to be tracked.

Thanks to everyone for helping out here.

Also, if you have a bit of free time, please consider to read through the issue file and pick one of the issues and address them! That would be fantastic.

- Carsten