[Orgmode] Re: Fwd: Checkboxes in Agenda

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Fwd: Checkboxes in Agenda
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:45:01 +0200

On Thursday 24 June 2010 18:53:56 Bernt Hansen wrote:

Hi!

> Sorry this mail got sent a bit prematurely :)
>
> * TODO Prepare for trip [0%] [0/3]
>
>   - [ ] pack clothes
>   - [ ] print boarding tickets
>   - [ ] turn on alarm
>
> * TODO Prepare for trip [33%] [1/3]
>
>   - [X] pack clothes
>   - [ ] print boarding tickets
>   - [ ] turn on alarm
>
> * TODO Prepare for trip [100%] [3/3]
>
>   - [X] pack clothes
>   - [X] print boarding tickets
>   - [X] turn on alarm
>
> You can use either the [%] or [/] (or both) cookies in a headline
> As long as the checkboxes are lists it updates properly.

Well, but that also doesn't make the checkboxes appear in the agenda so
that you could check them off there.  I guess, that was what Nick wanted
to achieve.

But with your suggestion at least you know that there are checkboxes
below that TODO headline.  And then you can hit SPACE to check them off
in a separate buffer.

Bye,
Tassilo