[Orgmode] Re: Pretty org-entities in org-mode buffers

From: Raghav Kumar Gautam
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Pretty org-entities in org-mode buffers
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 06:16:33 -0700

> On Jun 18, 2010, at 8:16 PM, Raghav Kumar Gautam wrote:
>

>> Can we also have support for colors ? At least for a few colors ?
>
> High Raghav,
>
> Can you be more specific, please?
>
> - Carsten

Hi Carsten,

Often while workig out complex equations (say for a presentation), you
want to highlight only parts of it that have changed. I have seen people
using this trick in conferences. If we can have this supported in
org-mode, it would be really great. By this support I mean if I can
change color of certain parts of equation and istead of seeing latex
code of this, I can see the changed color, it would be much more intuitive.

On second thoughts, it would also be useful to have the support even for
normal text.

With Regards,
Raghav.