Re: [Orgmode] Question: org-remember and level>1 target headline [resent

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Question: org-remember and level>1 target headline [resent]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:43:50 +0200

On Jun 22, 2010, at 3:38 PM, Martin Pohlack wrote:

On 22.06.2010 14:54, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Martin,

I am rejecting this patch, but only because because I think this issue
is taken care of in org-capture.el   Let me know if you do not agree.

The documentation for outline path looks promising.  Even header paths
are supported -- nice!

Is there documentation for migrating from org-remember or will there be
once org-capture shows up in the manual?

Basically do

  M-x org-capture-import-remember-templates

then customize org-capture-templates to check and modify the setup,
and then use org-capture from now on to remember stuff.

Most of the documentation is (as I said in my mail) currently in the docstrings of the command org-capture and of the variable org-capture- templates.

Cheers

- Carsten