Re: [Orgmode] Re: Footnote incorrect in Worg

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Footnote incorrect in Worg
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:53:44 +0200

On Jun 21, 2010, at 3:22 PM, Tassilo Horn wrote:

Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> writes:

Hi!

The How to page on using git for Worgers has a mistake at
http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.php#fnr.1. The footnote does not
contain the actual error message displayed.

Hm, it does contain the error message, but it is displayed *above* the
Footnotes-section with its "ยน Git error message,..." entry.

Is that a problem with the html export or is my footnote in worg- git.org
wrongly formatted?

Hi Tassilo,

this looks like an error in footnote processing to me. When the HTML exporter collects footnotes, it does not take the example because it is formatted as a paragraph. This needs to be filed as an issue, David.

Thanks.

- Carsten