Re: [OT] gnuplot quality (was Re: [Orgmode] org-plot file export option

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [OT] gnuplot quality (was Re: [Orgmode] org-plot file export options)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:43:31 -0500

Tried this and it works well -- the output is definitely much better! One oddity -- the EPS generated is black and white whereas the typical output was in color... silly option I'm missing?

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 5:24 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:17:33 +0100, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

> for instance.  Then, if I need bitmap images, I use "convert" from
> ImageMagick to create these from the EPS files with the required
> density (depending on intended use, whether screen display or
> printing), as in
>
>   convert -quality 95 -density 300 graph.eps graph.png

Ooops, ignore the "-quality 95" as that is only appropriate if you are
creating a lossy format output, such as jpeg!

--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D