Re: [Orgmode] Re: questions about html export

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: questions about html export
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:13:05 -0700

Daniel,

I think the thread that Thomas is referring to is the one started
by Nicolas Goaziou regarding exportation to LaTeX.  He submitted
a patch but in his email he noted that the exportation to HTML is
still not working correctly for these cases.

However, he provided a clue as to what the problem might be so if
you were so inclined you could start there and look for an answer...

Mark