[Orgmode] configure Mac OS X 10.6 to provide QuickLook preview of .org f

From: Livin Stephen Sharma
Subject: [Orgmode] configure Mac OS X 10.6 to provide QuickLook preview of .org files
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:41:57 +0530

Hi,
 does anyone have a quicklook-preview working for .org files?

I could generate a preview (test) like this - screenshot of result attached:
qlmanage -c public.plain-text -p  ~/.emacs.d/org/gtd.org

(based on http://eric.bachard.free.fr/news/2008/03/quicklook-on-leopard.html and '-h')

What I can't figure out is how/where to 'save' this config.. so that the preview is generated in Finder when I hit SPC.
 I'd appreciate any help with this.

Thanks
Livin Stephen Sharma

PS: there's this link that I found - haven't tried creating an XCode project for this
http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/userexperience/conceptual/Quicklook_Programming_Guide/Introduction/Introduction.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40005020-CH1-SW1

PNG image