Re: [Orgmode] Keeping agenda window

From: Livin Stephen Sharma
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Keeping agenda window
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:46:41 +0530

Radek,
 have you tried 'org-agenda-follow-mode'?
 [ yes, I did see you write "..if i follow the link to one of my outlines.." in your email :) ]

Livin Stephen Sharma

On Jun 15, 2010, at 13:23:31 , Radosław Grzanka wrote:

Hello,
 I'm pretty new user of emacs and orgmode. Here is my problem that I tried to solve for couple of days now.
When I open agenda window it splits my frame horizontally - I browse my agenda and that is great.
   However, if I follow the link to one of my outlines it opens in the window of agenda - this is not what I want. I want it to open in my upper window (preferably moving cursor and focus there) and leave the agenda window intact so I can still see it.
 I've browsed 'org-customize' but foud no variable responsible for such behaviour. Could someone point me in the correct direction?

Org-version 6.36c Emacs version 23.2.1 on windows.

Thanks,
 Radek.