Re: [Orgmode] day-agenda: show whole-day-events first

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] day-agenda: show whole-day-events first
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 22:06:21 -0300

It works fine BUT my TODOS without timer appear before the appts as soon as I set

(setq org-sort-agenda-notime-is-late nil)

can I push them back to the end of the view again?

Daniel

2010/6/7 Eraldo Helal <address@hidden>

> Have you looked in the customization group org-agenda-sorting?
In fact I did, but I misunderstood that part (error on my side).
,----
| ;; time-specific entries are below whole-day entries in agenda
| (setq org-sort-agenda-notime-is-late nil)
`----
I tested that variable and found it to do what I intended.
Great Great Great Great =]
Thank you

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo

PS:
Is there any way to get the deadlines to the end since they
are not directly part of the current date.
,----[ I thought of leaving the deadlined events below like so: ]
| - day events
| - scheduled day events
| - time events
| - scheduled time events
| - deadlined events
`----
 Maybe changing deadline warning days to 0 and adding a custom agenda
 block at the end showing  only the "not today" deadlines?

I also thought of making my own custom blocked day/week agenda view.
But they don't have the same functionality anymore as far as I got that.
(e.g. pressing "c" => goto calendar on that day, toggle grid, etc)

This is no biggie since I can toggle deadlines on/off with "!" in the
day/week-agenda. :)