[Orgmode] Re: clocktable and :tags

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: clocktable and :tags
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 12:37:06 -0400

Kristofer Bergstrom <address@hidden> writes:

> Unfortunately, the :tags element of clocktable dynamic blocks does not
> seem to be functioning properly.  Identical commands on Sebastian's
> system worked fine.  The problem can be seen below in a test I'm
> using.  Running C-c C-c while on the clocktable line updates the
> timestamp in the clocktable, but the tags element is not being
> evaluated.

Using your example, it works fine here with the latest org-mode:

#+BEGIN: clocktable :tags "PHONE" :maxlevel 2 :scope file
Clock summary at [2010-06-05 Sat 12:29]

| L | Headline                   | Time   |
|---+----------------------------+--------|
|   | *Total time*               | *0:03* |
|---+----------------------------+--------|
| 1 | Non work-related project 3 | 0:03   |
#+END:

> Or maybe I should upgrade to a newer version of org-mode?  I don't
> know how to determine the current version I am using...

Type M-x org-version.

Or in an org-mode buffer you can use the menu:

  - Org --> Documentation --> Show version

Since the clock report is working fine here with an up-to-date org-mode,
I'd recommend trying the most recent release:

http://orgmode.org/org-6.36c.tar.gz

Best,
Matt