Re: [Orgmode] GitHub

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] GitHub
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:46:23 -0300

Maybe this is a silly question but

Is it possible to use UbuntuOne as an alternative to DropBox?

https://one.ubuntu.com

Daniel

2010/5/31 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Hi Matt,

you might want to consider adding support for the Dropbox API to MobileOrg Android.  I am currently testing this setup with Richard's beta.  It is vastly superior compared to the webdav stuff, at least in terms of user setup required and hickups that can cause problems.  In the future, I see webdav as the backup solution for people who cannot use dropbox for some reason.

I think the implementation is not hard - you might want to ask Richard about it.

Thanks for making MobileOrg Android a reality - I see the chatter about it picking up!

Cheers