[Orgmode] byte-code: Key sequence contains invalid event

From: Alexandre Billon
Subject: [Orgmode] byte-code: Key sequence contains invalid event
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:18:23 +0200

Dear list members,
I updated my org-mode files a month ago and since then, I get the following error message

"byte-code: Key sequence contains invalid event "

 when I

1. Try to export files to other formats (LaTex and html)
2. Try to use org-remember
3. create a new .org file

This makes 1 and 2 unsuccessful. Can anyone help?

I am currently using org-mode 6-36c on Mac-OS X either with Acquamacs 2 or with Emacs 23.2.

Best regards,

Alexandre