[Orgmode] Publishing feed

From: John Hendy
Subject: [Orgmode] Publishing feed
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:30:36 -0500

I have some questions/issues:

2) I've copied and pasted the minimal example to give this a try and when I execute 'org-export-as-atom' I get this in the buffer:

##########
Exporting...
if: Wrong number of arguments: (lambda (attr elements) "Return atom feed element.

ATTR is a list of cons with xml attributes.
ELEMENTS is a list of metadata elements for feed." (unless (memq (cons (quote xmlns) "http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom") attr) (setq attr (append (list (cons (quote xmlns) "http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom")) attr))) (atom-syndication-container (quote feed) attr elements)), 1
##########

I've tracked that down to a set of lines in atom-syndication.el which is stated as required in the mailing list. I don't understand elisp and after doing my best can't seem to figure out what the error was. There are a lot of multi-line comments only marked by quotation marks in the file I got from git (http://github.com/dmj/atom-syndication/).

- I've got this in .emacs:
(require 'org-exp)
(require 'atom-syndication)
(require 'org-atom)

- This is the code that seems to be breaking in atom-syndication (bit before/bit after):

/---------------
| (defun atom-syndication-element-entry (attr elements)
|   "Return atom entry element.
|
| ATTR is a list of cons with xml attributes.
| ELEMENTS is a list of metadata elements for entry."
|  (atom-syndication-container 'entry attr elements))
|
| (defun atom-syndication-element-feed (attr elements)
|  "Return atom feed element.
|
| ATTR is a list of cons with xml attributes.
| ELEMENTS is a list of metadata elements for feed."
|  (unless (memq (cons 'xmlns "http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom") attr)
|    (setq attr (append
|                (list (cons 'xmlns "http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom")) attr)))
|  (atom-syndication-container 'feed attr elements))
|
| (defun atom-syndication-element-source (attr elements)
|  "Return atom source element.
|
| ATTR is a list of cons with xml attributes.
| ELEMENTS is a list of metadata elements for source."

Not sure where to go from here...

3) Is it possible to just replace the URL with a file name and publish an atom feed to a file? I'm guessing that it's a yes but not sure...

Thanks!
John