[Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable
Date: 28 May 2010 11:05:36 +0200

Hi to all, hi Matthew

I had a look at matburt's Github today and found the new 0.4alpha-build.
Now, MobOrg4And supports the capturing of notes. That's what I was
waiting for all the time. I can say that Note capturing works on my HTC
Magic, albeit I had little time so far to test it more than once or
twice.

I just wanted to say thank you very much!

Note taking is rudimentary at the moment. As far as I can see, you have
to type todo-keywords, tags and active timestamps manually. But that
doesn't matter too much at the moment. The current alternatives (RTM,
Toodledo) have similar inconveniences. However, in MobOrg4And we are in
our familiar org-syntax, so /everything/ can be done without complex awk/sed
operations after syncing.

@Matthew: Do you have some kind of roadmap published anywhere?

Greetings,

Sven