Re: [Orgmode] Latex export bug? Odd behavior with figures...

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex export bug? Odd behavior with figures...
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 03:45:14 +0000

Just looked up what [htb] did and will definitely try that when I'm back at work tomorrow. Though not identical, I have two other emails out to the group that would be along these lines were this to be the solution. Namely: what's the best way to pass particular options to LaTeX from org-mode?

Is there any clean way to pass some option like this with a figure or table or what have you?

I'll try this tomorrow and post back. Thanks for the help.

John