[Orgmode] Conflict with calendar/diary frame setting and timestamps.

From: Kevin Kinnell
Subject: [Orgmode] Conflict with calendar/diary frame setting and timestamps.
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:34:33 -0500

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but inserting timestamps
via the org-time-stamp family of functions doesn't work if
the calender is set to display in a different frame.

When I have a minute, I'll go to the source and see if I
can figure out how to make it work if calendar is set to
open in a dedicated frame.  I have to believe there is at
least one other person out there who wants to use org mode
and a dedicated frame for calendar.  'B)>

--
Kevin Kinnell
Interface Programmer