Re: [Orgmode] clocktable and ":step day" with: how to avoid tables with

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] clocktable and ":step day" with: how to avoid tables with total time *0:00*
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 08:19:23 +0200

On May 21, 2010, at 4:51 PM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Hi all!

Creating clocktables for each day of a month is an excellent feature in org! Problem for me is that many resulting tables have a total time of 0:00. The problem is not really the zero time I spent but the appearance of the tables with zero total time.

Is there a possibility to skip getting such tables?
Rational: I do not need to show my boss or customer days where I spent 0:00 time on the project.

Hi Rainer,

if you pull, you can now do

    :stepskip0 t

in the definition line for the report.