Re: [Orgmode] Announce: Org-mode's Patchwork server up and running

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Announce: Org-mode's Patchwork server up and running
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:35:43 +0200

On May 20, 2010, at 11:29 PM, John Wiegley wrote:

Any patches submitted to this mailing list are automatically registered for review at the following server:

   http://patchwork.newartisans.com/project/org-mode/list/

There, the maintainers will review and accept patches submitted for Org-mode. You can always look at your own patches and see their current status.

I'm still working to get the system not to show e-mail addresses unless you're logged in with a registered account.

This is great, John, thanks for moving so fast!

We need to work out the rules how to exactly work with this, how to assign the issue to a responsible person. But I see that there is already an interface for this. I'll give it a try soon - I see that you will look at Bernt's patch. THanks!

- Carsten