[Orgmode] Re: Heirarchy and indenting of plain text belonging to headlin

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Heirarchy and indenting of plain text belonging to headline of same indent
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:46:47 -0400

Robin Message <address@hidden> writes:

> Alternatively, is there some kind of headline ending command or some
> way of easily adding one, e.g.
> * Head 1
>   Body 1
> *** Head 2
>     Body 2
> ***$
>   More Body 1

Stephan mentioned org-inline tasks, which has the following syntax:

* Head 1
  Body 1
*************** Head 2
                Body 2
*************** END
  More body 1.

Depending on your needs, there are a few other options for marking off
text within a headline:

   1. Drawers. I often use a :NOTES: drawer to store items I don't want
      exported.

   2. Source code blocks. #+begin src: ... #+end src:

   3. Plain lists.

I'd imagine it depends on what you need this functionality for.

Best,
Matt