Re: [Orgmode] org-show-following-heading shows even when nil

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-show-following-heading shows even when nil
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:56:23 +0200

Hi Samuel,

thanks for your feedback - I do not know what else could be wrong here.....

- Carsten

Hi Carsten,

On 2010-05-14, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
for some reason I do not remember, I enforce showing the next headline
in this special case.  Please try the following patch and run with if
for a while, to see if it causes any problems.

The patch did not apply for some reason, but I manually applied it,
and it seemed in trivial testing to work perfectly.  Strangely,
however, today the behavior is as if I did not apply the patch.  I did
eval the function, so it must be some other piece of code that is
involved.  I don't get it.  (Not physically able to investigate now,
unfortunately.)

Samuel

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied a deadly disease for 25 years]

- Carsten