Re: [Orgmode] Re: TODO's dependency on nested-Checkboxes -- 'org-enforce

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: TODO's dependency on nested-Checkboxes -- 'org-enforce-todo-checkbox-dependencies'
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:46:40 +0200

Hi,

On May 17, 2010, at 11:40 AM, Livin Stephen Sharma wrote:

Hi again,
This is regarding a TODO which has:
a. nested-checkboxes AND
b. a statistics-cookie.

Need help to achieve this:
The TODO should auto-update/-change to 'DONE' when the stats-cookie hits '100%'.

I think you should be able to build this using org-checkbox-statistics- hook. Nothing like this is built-in. You can do it relatively easily when you are using subtasks instead of checkboxes, there are examples for this in the documentation.

- Carsten

--lss