Re: [Orgmode] Pretty org-entities in org-mode buffers

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Pretty org-entities in org-mode buffers
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:09:27 -0600

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for folding in this feature.

I'm having some weird issues using the new entities display.  The
entities are not fontified in my org-mode buffers despite having set the
org-pretty-entities variable to t.  However if I search
`isearch-forward-regexp' for the "\\" character in the buffer then all
of the entities are displayed (e.g. \sum is replaced with ∑).

Any idea why the entity display is only working during a search?

Thanks -- Eric