[Orgmode] Re: org <--> wiki ?

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org <--> wiki ?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:05:34 -0700

Dave Mason <address@hidden> writes:

> Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I see from the archives that the topic of two-way org <--> wiki
>> export/import has been raised before .  Is anyone doing anything of
>> this nature, or alternatively, does anyone even have a straightforward
>> workflow for org --> wiki exports?  I have to start at least one,
>> maybe an umber of wikis on a small server, and would probably choose
>> the wiki software based on org compatibility.  The only caveat is that
>> none of hte other users would likely be emacs or org users, so there'd
>> have to be some user-friendliness to the web-based editing interface.
>

> I would love this as well - at my work we use mediawiki exclusively for
> internal docs & communication and I would love to be able to export my
> Org files to mediawiki format... if not directly into mediawiki itself.

Some time ago I wrote an XSLT stylesheet called "docbook2twiki" to
convert DocBook files to TWiki format:

   http://code.google.com/p/docbook2twiki/

Using that, I can easily convert Org files to TWiki via the Org DocBook
exporter.  Hope that docbook2twiki can be modified to generate mediawiki
format.

Regards,

--
Baoqiu