Re: [Orgmode] After TODO statistics problem

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] After TODO statistics problem
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:55:33 +0200

On May 12, 2010, at 9:32 AM, David Lee wrote:

Hi all,

I add CNCL(cancel) and WAIT to TODO keywords, which is copied from Prof.Dominik's presentation.

In below example, the statistics of TODO should be [1/3] (because CNCL should not be considered as a valid headline), but not [1/4].

How to omit the CNCL headline? Shall I modify value or add a hook?

There is currently no way to do what you want.

- Carsten

(example modified from Org Mode Manual Section 5.5)

* Organize Party [1/4]
** TODO Call people [1/2]
*** TODO Peter
*** DONE Sarah