Re: [Orgmode] Displaying day-resources (or a secondary time-line)

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Displaying day-resources (or a secondary time-line)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:11:26 -0300

Sven,

I cannot help but I reinforce the need of something as proposed by you.

I really miss these "secondary" apointments and tried to find something similar a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, I gave up.

Maybe they should appear as an option overlapping our appts or not.

These "secondary" agendas include third parties agendas and they are not so easy to add.

Using tags is easy to remove them in a specific agenda view BUT the default agenda becomes quite messy.

Maybe we could add different files to each agenda : secretary.org, Friend1.org Boss.org Wife.org etc but we need a practical way to add or remove them or select just one or a couple of them to show intersections.

Google Calendar could be an inspiration of what I meant.

Daniel