[Orgmode] Recent export bug?

From: Thomas S . Dye
Subject: [Orgmode] Recent export bug?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:38:21 -1000

Aloha all,

The following minimal example doesn't export the Second heading to html. The problem seems to be the :export: tag on the First heading. If I remove the tag, then both the First and Second headings make it into the export. I don't expect the :export: tag on the First heading to stop export of the Second heading.

I found this behavior when I tried unsuccessfully to export an org file that successfully exported last on April 6th. I don't believe I've changed any html export settings in the meantime.

---------------
* Setup :noexport:
#+TITLE:     export-tag.org
#+AUTHOR:    Tom Dye
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden
#+DATE:      2010-05-10 Mon
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  en
#+INFOJS_OPT: view:nil toc:nil ltoc:t mouse:underline buttons:0
path:http://orgmode.org/org-info.js
#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+LINK_UP:
#+LINK_HOME:

* First :export:
Some First text

* Second
 Some Second text

I tried to run git bisect, but if I go far enough back in time then I run up against this:
eval-buffer: Symbol's function definition is void: org-overlay-put

This leaves me way over my head, but I did want you to know that I worked a bit to isolate the problem and did my best to track it down without success.

All the best,
Tom