[Orgmode] huge font in column view

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: [Orgmode] huge font in column view
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 20:20:58 +0200

When I press 'C-c C-x C-c' on a headline in org-mode, I get into column view as
expected, however the font is huuuge!
I remember seeing the same sized font when starting emacs without my config
file.
I have set the font size for this very reason... but column mode seems to
ignore it

According to what I read, column view gets the font size from the 'default
font'.
Until now I thought I had changed the default font with '(set-face-attribute
'default nil :height 80)'.
How else can I set the default font size? Or is the problem elsewhere?

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo