[Orgmode] org-show-following-heading shows even when nil

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] org-show-following-heading shows even when nil
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 22:32:22 -0700

When I go to a location from the agenda, the next headline
is revealed if it was hidden, even if it is a child.

Setting org-show-following-heading to nil or leaving it at
its default value does not prevent this.  Should it?  The
documentation seems to suggest that it should.  What I want
is for hidden children to remain hidden.

Rationale: I like the buffer to be in a form that can be
obtained by navigation and cycling.  For lack of a better
term, I call that "canonical visibility".

Thanks.

Samuel

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied a deadly disease for 25 years]