[Orgmode] pdflayout.sty missing in orgmode distribution?

From: Bruce Hackett
Subject: [Orgmode] pdflayout.sty missing in orgmode distribution?
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:30:09 +0000 (UTC)

I update my orgmode installation by downloading the latest tarball org.tar.gz from time to time. For the last couple of months I have been having a problem with the makefile asking me for the file pdflayout.sty. The make process gets stuck at this point. It appears to me that this file should be in the doc/ subdirectory of the tarball, but it isn't there (or anywhere else) in any of the recent distributions. An oversight?

I checked the Digest archive and couldn't find any threads dealing with this.

Best regards,
Bruce