Re: [Orgmode] Tag table entries?

From: Johan Ekh
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tag table entries?
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 20:29:42 +0200

Thanks Darlan!!
I will try this as soon as I can.
Best regards,
Johan

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <address@hidden> wrote:

The snippet is attached.

In my case I call the snippet inside a 2-level heading (also using odd
number of start for each level) and you will probably want to modify the
snippet to your needs.

The snippet only asks the name of the current month, the current year and
the name of the last month. I suppose this could be completely automatic if
you know how to get this information with lisp.

Darlan