Re: [Orgmode] Is the "No comment syntax is defined" problem fixed?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Is the "No comment syntax is defined" problem fixed?
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 14:03:05 +0200

On Apr 29, 2010, at 4:16 PM, Leo wrote:

Hello Carsten,

I remember occasionally org mode asked about "No comment syntax is
defined; use: ". Has this been fixed? I have found that whenever a
function calls comment-indent (directly or indirectly), this question
will be asked. To see it, in an org buffer, eval (comment-indent).

I have not fixed it - so it probably still is a problem.

Thanks.

Leo