[Orgmode] begin_src "generic source code"

From: Robert Klein
Subject: [Orgmode] begin_src "generic source code"
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:18:40 +0200

Hi all,

is there a way to include generic source code in an org document?

I'm trying to put excerpts from configuration files into an org document.

However, if I leave the programming language out of the #+begin_src and
export to LaTeX or HTML, the text is rendered just like any other paragraph;
it is neither a <pre> block in HTML nor an lstlisting in LaTeX.

Currently I'm setting the programming language to sh. This gives some
funny colors in the HTML export, however.

Is there another way to get generic source excerpts into HTML <pre>-blocks
and LaTeX lstlistings?

Thanks a lot
Robert