Re: [Orgmode] Turning on TOC export of timestamps for headlines

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Turning on TOC export of timestamps for headlines
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:52:53 +0200

On Apr 28, 2010, at 2:25 AM, Rick Moynihan wrote:

I can't seem to get timestampts to export to HTML as part of the TOC
when they're in a headline, e.g. the following org-mode headline

** Foo <2010-04-04>

Exports to the table of contents as just "Foo", is there anyway to get
the timestamp listed also?  I've tried setting a timestamp:t option
for my #+OPTIONS: but it doesn't seem to work.

Any help appreciated.

M-x customize-apropos RET org.*time.*toc RET

:-)

- Carsten