[Orgmode] Re: due today notification

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: due today notification
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:38:05 -0400

Buck Brody <address@hidden> writes:

> The problem with the sparse tree is that a sparse tree will only show
> the headlines above the item with a deadline, it will not show the
> sibling headlines.  For example, if I used a sparse tree on:

That depends on the value of org-show-siblings.

To ensure that siblings are visible, you can use a simple setting such
as:

(setq org-show-siblings t)

Type C-h v org-show-hierarchy-above [RET] for more fine-grained
customization options.

With org-show-siblings set to t, I see the following:

* Fruit
** Apple
*** Macintosh
*** Crab