Re: [Orgmode] Re: Feasibility investigation: org-mode paper

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Feasibility investigation: org-mode paper
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:10:57 -0300

I dont think a (completely :) silly idea. A smartphone will probably
never substitute pen and paper!

In fact most of my notes are taken on a notepad with a an attached
pen. In fact, I have just found a pen with an internal mechanism which
turns it long enough when I write and short enough to do not pierce my
trousers.

If you do such a miracle I would be glad to try (not in a beta
phase!). But I feel the efforts will be hardly rewarded.

The write process is good for the mind and is prone of errors. When we
transcript the text to an editor (in fact to THE editor) we correct
some mistakes.

Anyway, keep in touch!

Daniel