[Orgmode] [BUG] fill-paragraph on commented line

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG] fill-paragraph on commented line
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:12:55 -0400

I can see from the archives that fill-paragraph is a bit of a headache,
but, still, I have a couple of queries...

Firstly, with point on the # character below, M-q wraps the long line
below, rather than the commented line, which is suprising.

# long line here long line here long line here long line here long line here
long line here long line here long line here long line here long line here

second long line here second long line here second long line here second long
line here second long line here second long line here second long line here
second long line here

Also, would you mind reminding me what the intended behaviour is for M-q
on list items?

If I have

- item1
  stuff here stuff here stuff here stuff here stuff here stuff here

and do M-q, ideally I'd like it not to put the "stuff here" line onto
the item1 line. Is that desirable but hard / not desirable / supposed to
be happening?

Thanks,

Dan