[Orgmode] Re: Gmane readers - please subscribe

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Gmane readers - please subscribe
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:53:21 +1000

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

> OK - there _must_ be a missunderstanding...

Quite probably. But I don't wish to make further noise about a topic
most here likely don't care much about, so I will try to make this my
last message in this thread unless new information comes to light.

> We all post via "reply all" to support unsubscribed users. They (you?)
> couldn't discuss in realtime otherwise.

In fact, many people in this thread have *not* done that, and I've read
every message sent to the forum just fine. Gmane allows an NNTP
interface to the forum; that's pretty much the point for me. If you are
sending an extra copy to me specifically, please don't; it doesn't help.

As for the many suggestions to set up authentication tokens that lie
dormant: I have explained my position on proliferation of authentication
tokens, and some people have understood. That's good enough for now.
Let's get back to Org-mode discussions :-)

--
 \         “Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I |
  `\    guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.” —Jack Handey |