Re: [Orgmode] Re: CONTENTS visibility for subtrees

From: Stephan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: CONTENTS visibility for subtrees
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:36:35 +0200

or try C-c C-k (org-kill-note-or-show-branches) on a folded heading.

Bernt Hansen wrote:
Ali Tofigh <address@hidden> writes:

Hi everyone,

I love the CONTENTS visibility state for my org documents. But when I
visit headings and use TAB to expand them revealing the text they
contain, I want to be able to fold some of them back and show only the
subheadings (all sublevels). Is there a way of accomplishing this? I
can't find it in the manual.

TAB both folds and unfolds.  You can use S-TAB to do this globally
getting back to your contents view.

HTH,
Bernt