Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: create latex png while export to HTML become very

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: create latex png while export to HTML become very slow [6.35i]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:54:29 +0200

On Apr 26, 2010, at 6:46 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

Nick,

do you have time to do the following exercise?

Remove the entries in org-export-latex-default-packages-alist
one by one to see which packages are the worst offenders?

That would be a great help.

- Carsten

I can't do it immediately, but I'll try to do it later on tonight.

Of course not immediately.  Any time would be a great help.

Thanks!

Nick

- Carsten